Saturday, March 4, 2017

February Favorites

Check out what my favorite products were for February!!




~About the Product~

Full Size | $12.00 | 11.8 oz

Face Soap And Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Vitamin C Facial Wash smoothes and purifies for super clean, fresh and bright skin.

With complexion-friendly, non-drying, easy-rinse ingredients including natural Superfruit Yuzu and Ultra-Soft Scrub-Beads, this high-tech foaming facial wash is a multi-tasking miracle.
  • Cleansing, foaming and smoothing.
  • Gently, polishes and purifies.
  • Energizes and brightens.
  • Strategically formulated for oily/combination skin.
~How to Use~

Squeeze a grape sized measure of Face Soap And Clarity onto damp skin, rub into a lather, then rinse. Follow with eye cream, moisturizer, and spot treatment if needed.

~Where to Buy~


~Why I Love It~

I am really enjoying this cleanser.  I love how clean my face feels after using it and my face doesn't feel dried out.  I love how it's for combination/oily skin, which is what I have.  I really like the beads in it, because I feel like its exfoliating my skin at the same time.

~About the Product~

Full Size | $49.00 | 1.69 oz

Photo Hydra Day primary function is to provide the skin with optimized hydration and protect it from water loss. Moisture-holder hyaluronic acid combines its water harnessing properties with the anti-aging and skin repair action of lipopeptides, while Vitamin A, C and E rich mango butter moisturizes and helps combat free radicals.

~How to Use~

Using one or two pumps of the product, apply in the morning on clean face.

~Where to Buy~

Talika

~Why I Love It~

I received a sample from a past Glossybox, and I absolutely love this product.  I love how it doesn't make your skin feel greasy at all.

~About this Product~

Full Size | $15.99 | 2 oz

Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask is an all natural rich and creamy treatment. This mask is formulated to assist in cleaning up and reducing the severity of acne by helping rid skin of impurities. Key Ingredients include Detoxifying Charcoal helps draw out skin's impurities, Salicylic Acid penetrates pores to clear up acne and prevent future breakouts, Botanical blend of Tomato, Aloe, Watermelon, Pumpkin and Chamomile extracts for extra skin conditioning.

~How to Use~

Apply a generous layer of mud mask to face. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.

~Where to Buy~

Ulta
Target

~Why I Love It~

I love putting masks on my face.  I really felt like this one cleaned out my pores and some of my troublesome spots on my face.

~About the Product~

Full Size | $31.00 | 0.75 oz

Quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.

~How to Use~

To use under makeup: Apply to clean, lightly moisturized skin. Pat on problem areas & blend with fingertips.

To use over makeup: Pat on lightly over makeup & blend.

Prime in the AM: Apply a thin layer of this PRO balm to clean, lightly moisturized skin. Pat lightly from the center of the face outward with fingertips. Wait seconds, then apply makeup as usual. Skin appears smooth & even.

Apply whenever pores come out of hiding: If pores reappear, pat delicately on T-zone over makeup & blend. The lightweight, oil-free formula means a beautifully refined complexion. Remember, just a dab'll do ya!

~Where to Buy~

Ulta
Sephora

~Why I Love It~

This has been my most favorite  primer of all time.  I love how the product doesn't make my face feel greasy and throughout the day I don't become shiny.  I also like how the product almost turns into a powder when I rub it onto my face.


~About the Product~

Full Size | $11.99 | 1 oz

The Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation longwear that keeps you all day flawless. Longwear designed to stay fabulous all day because it has concealer and primer built in. Smooth, even coverage. SPF 20.

~How to Use~

Dot foundation on forehead, cheeks and chin. Blend using fingertips or a makeup sponge.

~Where to Buy~

Ulta
Target

~Why I Love It~

I have been on the hunt, looking for a foundation that doesn't make my face super shiny by the end of the day.  And I think I finally found the perfect foundation!!  It doesn't give a full coverage, but definitely a more medium coverage.  The color is a smidge light, but I don't mind.  I also love that it has SPF in the formula.

~About the Product~

Full Size | $24.00 | 0.1 oz

This innovative brush-on gel contains tiny microfibers that adhere to skin and hair, creating full, lush-looking brows where before there were none. The water resistant, long-wearing formula builds easily for thick, full arches, thanks to a tiny tapered brush for blending and precision tip for shaping.

~How to Use~

Using short pressing motions, stroke the precision tip along the brow to define & shape. Brush through with the custom tiny tapered brush to blend and build. Stroke on more to build thicker-looking brows. To get the most natural look, start at the inner edge of your brow and move outward. For the fullest, thickest-looking results, gently glide the brush against the direction of your hair growth starting at the tail, and allow the color to settle. Then brush hairs back into place.

~Where to Buy~

Ulta
Sephora

~Why I  Love It~

This is the perfect shade for my brows, and I feel like the product makes my brows look natural.

~About the Product~

Full Size | $26.00

Features a confection of 11 powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar that smell like chocolate.

Benefits:

  • A confection of powdered sugar pastels, creamy nudes and a pop of black sugar
  • Rich, high-pigment shadows offer true color payoff
  • Silky smooth formula blends effortlessly
  • Portable, purse-size palette you can take anywhere

Shades:

  • Ambrosia
  • Black Sugar
  • Cookie Dough Cake Batter
  • Indulge
  • Pearl Candy
  • Guilt Free
  • Raspberry Rose
  • Glaze
  • Exotica
  • Sugared Raisin

~Where to Buy~

Ulta
Sephora

~Why I Love It~

I feel like I reach for this palette alot, I love the more neutral tones.  I use Glaze all over my eye, Indulge on my lid, Cookie Dough on my crease and outer eye, and Pearl Candy on my inner eye.  The pigmentation is great and the shadows blend really well.


~About the Product~

Full Size | $23.00 | 0.3 oz

Build all the way to X-Rated volume!  Designed to load up the maximum amount of formula to build your look, Smashbox's Triple Threat brush lets you go from dramatic and defined to over-the-top, volume - layer by layer. With each swipe, lashes are isolated, magnified and mega-coated with an interlocking fiber-loaded formula that never flakes or smudges - just builds. The effect? Hyper thick, voluptuous lashes that photograph flawlessly in any close-up.

  • Extremely long-wearing formula for luscious lashes, day to night
  • Triple Threat Brush isolates, magnifies & mega-coats each lash
  • Tripod fibers stack on lashes for endless volume
  • Amplifies & lifts with each layer
  • Flake & smudge-free

~How to Use~

Starting at base, build volume by sweeping lashes up and out - layer for more drama.

~Where to Buy~

Ulta
Sephora

~Why I Love It~

I love how much volume my lashes look after using this mascara.  They look amazing.  But the only downfall I have is that the more you build on your lashes the more spidery they look.  But two coats does it for my lashes and they look amazing.

~About the Product~

Full Size | $28.00 | 0.2 oz

A long-wearing, supremely soft blush infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun.

This 12-hour blush universally benefits all skin types for a fade-free, flawless finish in shades ranging from soft to vivid and matte to shimmer to suit a wide variety of skin tones.

Powered by:

  • Amazonian clay minimizes oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place while also hydrating the skin naturally to restore moisture, reducing the appearance of dry, flaky skin.


Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten.

~How to Use~

Using a blush brush, fan over the apples of the cheeks blending along the cheekbone.

~Where to Buy~

Ulta
Sephora

~Why I Love It~

I really like how this blush gives my cheeks a warm tone.  I am really liking the peachy blushes right now.  And it lasts all day, a definite bonus!!


~About this Product~

Full Size | $14.99 | 0.24 oz

Physicians Formula Nude Wear Over Glow Palette can be used as an all over illumination powder, as highlighter, blush, powder, and bronzer.

~Where to Buy~

Ulta

~Why I Love It~

I only use the highlighter in this palette.  The highlighter is amazing, it gives off a nice glow to my face.  It also shows up really well and wears all day.

~About the Product~

Full Size | $8.50 | 0.12 oz

Ulta's Matte Lipsticks have a highly pigmented formula which provides a non-drying, long wearing ultra matte finish on the lips. Ultra creamy, lightweight color with antioxidant hydration and protection.

Benefits:

  • Delivers a gorgeous, lightweight matte color without drying, caking or fading
  • Formula that keeps your lips healthy while providing a natural, sophisticated finish
  • Antioxidant rich vitamin E protects lips while increasing hydration levels

~How to Use~

Apply with a brush or directly on lips.

~Where to Buy~

Ulta

~Why I Love It~

I am really loving the mauve looking lip.  This lipstick goes with almost anything I wear, so it makes it super easy to reach for it.  It also stays on for a good amount of time.  I usually only touch-up about once a day.

~About this Product~

Full Size | $60.00 | 3.4 oz

Crush by Rihanna opens with a vibrant splash of bergamot, juicy mandarin and vivacious pink peppercorn. THE HEART: Pink rose is accented with spicy ylang drizzled in the tangy sweetness of red berries for a mouthwatering signature. THE BASE: Creamy musk, cedar wood and sexy patchouli combine to leave a lasting impression.

~How to Use~

Apply a dab to each wrist and behind each ear, touching the pulse points that will best amplify the fragrance. Do not rub your wrists together, but rather let the fragrance air dry on your skin.

~Where to Buy~

Macy's

~Why I Love It~

I love the sweet but spiciness of this perfume.  I also like how the fragrance isn't overpowering.  I definitely will repurchase this perfume in the future, when I run out.


This was my favorite book of February.

~Summary~

In a land without magic, where the king rules with an iron hand, an assassin is summoned to the castle. She comes not to kill the king, but to win her freedom. If she defeats twenty-three killers, thieves, and warriors in a competition, she is released from prison to serve as the king's champion. Her name is Celaena Sardothien.


The Crown Prince will provoke her. The Captain of the Guard will protect her. But something evil dwells in the castle of glass--and it's there to kill. When her competitors start dying one by one, Celaena's fight for freedom becomes a fight for survival, and a desperate quest to root out the evil before it destroys her world.

~My Review~

Throne of Glass Review

What were your favorites for February!!  Let me know in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Kendra and I love to read books. My favorite genres are romance, historical fiction, thrillers and YA. If I am not working or spending time with my husband, you will find me curled up on the couch getting lost in a book.